Last Survivor Studio

LastSurvivorStudio MEPs
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xxchiyo2x

Xxchiyo2x

Messaggi : 6
Data d'iscrizione : 2014-03-31

[MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED   [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:19 pm

Make I take Part 7 with Infamous Seconds Sons?
Back to top Go down
Chris92Redfield
Leader
Chris92Redfield

Messaggi : 56
Data d'iscrizione : 2013-12-16
Età : 26
Località : Germany

[MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED   [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:00 pm

Xxchiyo2x wrote:
Make I take Part 7 with Infamous Seconds Sons?

YES :3
Back to top Go down
xxAsokaSanxx

xxAsokaSanxx

Messaggi : 7
Data d'iscrizione : 2014-03-31

[MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED   [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 14, 2014 9:47 pm

Chris92Redfield wrote:
xxAsokaSanxx wrote:
I really would take Part, with Uncharted, but bloody YT blocked the video for me -____-


Use this to download the video

http://convert2mp3.net/

and then you can choose a part :3



Thanks!^^ So I think I'll take the Last Open Part xD With Nathan Drake please  cheers 
Back to top Go down
MadamFlauschig

MadamFlauschig

Messaggi : 13
Data d'iscrizione : 2014-03-31
Età : 33
Località : Germany

[MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED   [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 5:11 pm


I sign up for the intro.
If no one else wants to do it.
I've never done one, but it would like to try it.
Back to top Go down
Chris92Redfield
Leader
Chris92Redfield

Messaggi : 56
Data d'iscrizione : 2013-12-16
Età : 26
Località : Germany

[MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED   [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:41 pm

Im so late-..... of course :3

xxAsokaSanxx wrote:
Chris92Redfield wrote:
xxAsokaSanxx wrote:
I really would take Part, with Uncharted, but bloody YT blocked the video for me -____-


Use this to download the video

http://convert2mp3.net/

and then you can choose a part :3



Thanks!^^ So I think I'll take the Last Open  Part xD With Nathan Drake please  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Chris92Redfield
Leader
Chris92Redfield

Messaggi : 56
Data d'iscrizione : 2013-12-16
Età : 26
Località : Germany

[MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED   [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 2:42 pm

Sure thing^^

мα∂αмƒℓαυѕ¢нιg wrote:

I sign up for the intro.
If no one else wants to do it.
I've never done one, but it would like to try it.
Back to top Go down
xxAsokaSanxx

xxAsokaSanxx

Messaggi : 7
Data d'iscrizione : 2014-03-31

[MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED   [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:42 pm

Chris92Redfield wrote:
Im so late-..... of course :3

xxAsokaSanxx wrote:
Chris92Redfield wrote:
xxAsokaSanxx wrote:
I really would take Part, with Uncharted, but bloody YT blocked the video for me -____-


Use this to download the video

http://convert2mp3.net/

and then you can choose a part :3



Thanks!^^ So I think I'll take the Last Open  Part xD With Nathan Drake please  cheers 


Haha, no problem Wink Thank you so much!^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




[MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED   [MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
[MEP] Devils Tears CLOSED
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Last Survivor Studio :: MEP CLOSED-
Jump to: